Alan Adriano MacQuarrie




HomeAboutLinks Portfolio Flickr Facebook







The United States of AmericaA few photographs from my five-week roadtrip across the States.


ClerksThe people I once worked with at a large retail store - a work in progress.



Around the city 1The first of few trips to new places in Montreal.






Neutral spacesThese were two of my favorite photgraphs shot in the summer of 2009.


Around the city 2More from new areas of Montreal.






New York CityA traditional, black-and-white diary of New York City - not my favorite work.



New Brunsiwck is a fine placeWhat postcards from New Brunswick might look like - abandoned houses, rural exodus, and bland panoramas.




Around the city 3I surprised myself yet again for finding new things to shoot that people don't really care about.




My first assignmentFor my Intro to Colour Photgraphy class, at Concordia, I had to shoot a roll of film, something I hadn't done in a long time.



Tourist seasonA very short series about a maritime province slowly creeping into the winter months.

Old Stuff