Alan Adriano MacQuarrie




HomeAboutLinks Portfolio Flickr Facebook

16.5.09

Clerks


Max

Kate

Security Guard

Tama+Kristie

Ray

Danielle


These are some of the people I work with at Pharmaprix. I went in one day and started shooting the employees.

Ok, let me rephrase that. I started photographing the employees.

My goal was to overuse the flash in order to make them seem isolated from the rest of the store, almost as if the store was dark and empty, yet they remained radiant and modestly triumphant in their minimum wage labour.

This is a set in progress and I intend to photograph all employees. I will even aim for the hard ones; the store owner and store manager. One of them is a bit shy and the other one is a tight ass. One clerk doesn't want to be photographed in his uniform because he fears that all the girls at his high school will see it, thus hindering his sex life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Old Stuff